- 1957 – Cemstone Companies began packaging pre-blended, cement-based building materials in Minnesota under the Handi-Crete brand
- 1973 – Cemstone Companies purchased the Twin City Concrete Products Company and its MN facility from Texas Industries, Inc.
- 1980 – Twin City Concrete Products built a manufacturing facility in St. Paul, MN and later expanded to have plants in MN, WI, ND, SD, IA, and NE
- 2006 – After growing to include the entire northern mid-west, Twin City Concrete Products began doing business as TCC Materials and purchased Akona Manufacturing
- Today – TCC Materials offers a complete line of packaged concrete and masonry products to satisfy needs from the do-it-yourselfer to the professional contractor
TCC Materials will continue to grow by building on its reputation of Quality, Service, and Trust to provide the construction materials industry with concrete and masonry solutions. We will accomplish this through focused initiatives to continuously improve the performance and cost effectiveness of products and services.